Renaissance Pleasure Faire 2018 School Day
Friday, April 13, 2018
9:30am – 3:30pm
EARLY BIRD PRICE – $12 per ticket.
Two free chaperone (adult) tickets for every 10 student tickets purchased per group.
EARLY BIRD SALE ENDS DECEMBER 28, 2017.
Final ticket price after December 28, 2017 is $14 per ticket and 1 free chaperone (adult) ticket is issued for every 10 student tickets purchased per group. All orders made during the early-bird period must be paid for no later than January 11, 2018 to remain eligible for the early-bird price.
For all School Day questions, comments, suggestions or ordering information, please contact:
WHAT IS SCHOOL DAY?
A custom day at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire for all grade levels with no minimum group size! Keep score at two unscripted tournament jousts, get hands on with Renaissance art and science, enjoy a dozen stages filled with music and comedy, and feast on faire food!
Home, public, private schools or scout groups of any age are most welcome.
BONUS: For every School Day admission purchased you’ll receive a complimentary regular season admission ticket! That’s two visits to the Faire for one low price!*
*The complimentary Renaissance Pleasure Faire ticket can be used any regular 2018 Faire season date – open Saturdays and Sundays. This ticket CANNOT be used on School Day and School Day tickets cannot be used for regular season dates. No tickets may be resold.
TWELVE THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE YOU ORDER
- The Box Office will only be open for a limited time (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.) and only for late order pick-ups on School Day. (See #9 below)
- School Day is a rain or shine event. There are no refunds for School Day.
- Tickets are specific for student vs. adult and are not interchangeable. Please be sure to order appropriately. Bus Drivers with CDL are admitted at no charge.
- You must order and pay for car and bus parking in advance, so we can coordinate your arrival gate with the LA Parks District. Cars are $10 to park and busses are $30. Bus Drop-Off is permitted if you provide the number of busses. This fee is set by the LA Parks District and is not controlled or retained by the Renaissance Pleasure Faire.
- YOUR ORDER IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT. Once you fill out the order form you’ll receive an invoice. Instructions on how to fax your credit card payment to 1.866.358.4512 will be provided. If paying by check or money order, please make payable to and mail to Sheridan Sechter & Associates, Inc., 36737 Holt 340, Oregon, MO 64473. All checks MUST be received by March 19, 2018. Please allow one week for delivery via regular mail.
- Orders placed after March 16th must be paid by credit card.
- Orders placed after March 23rd will incur a $30 rush fee.
- All tickets will be shipped March 26 – March 28, 2018 via UPS with expected delivery dates between March 29 – April 3, 2018. Please do not expect any tickets prior to March 30, 2018.
- A) Ticket orders placed on or after March 24th must be picked up at the School Day pick-up window but still paid for in advance through Sheridan Sechter & Assoc, Inc. via Pensa Leonard. Tickets will not be mailed. Parking must be paid on site via cash.
B) Changes after March 23, 2018 need to be submitted to and processed by Pensa Leonard. Send details to firstname.lastname@example.org and changes will be subsequently handled at Box Office on School Day.
- Some of our School Day guests enjoy coming in Renaissance-themed costumes. Join us! The more the merrier!
- No food or beverage permitted inside the Faire except one bottled water per person. You can bring your lunch to eat outside the Faire gates. Food and beverages are available to purchase inside the Faire – cash only – averaging $10 for lunch.
- Please read the Rules for School Day before attending! This PDF contains vital information to make your visit a success!
Click here for our online order form or
download the Order Form PDF to submit your order.
Right click the “Order Form PDF” link and choose “Save Target As”
to save the PDF document to your computer.
Send via email to email@example.com
or fax toll free to 1.866.358.4512.
If you need to estimate your ticket count when you place your original order, you can change the order any time before the first scheduled ship date. Payment rules and deadlines still apply.
For Further Booking Information, Contact
Sheridan Sechter & Associates, Inc.
36737 Holt 340, Oregon, MO 64473
For faster service, please send any questions via e-mail to:
Fax: 1.866.358.4512 Toll Free
Ph. 913.535.0242, press zero to leave a message.
If contacting by phone, please leave a detailed message and allow up to 24 hours for a return phone call. Leaving multiple messages within that time frame may only cause further delay.